Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Christian Bale tirade is especially making the news and rounds in multiple forms here, as this town just loves it when someone famous has a colossal asshole meltdown and it's caught on tape. When I first heard of the tirade months ago, I knew it was only time before it made the Internet rounds. Then, when it did, I knew it was only time before someone did this. Get your dancing shoes on and shake it to Bale Out: The Christian Bale Verbal Tirade Remix. Warning: NOT SAFE FOR WORK...but oh so worth it.

Which makes me think... Christian Bale vs. Impeached Ex-Governor Rod Blagojevich debate would be an excellent Pay-Per-View event.

UPDATE: Not five minutes after I typed that, I heard this on the radio. Blago's already comparing himself to Christian Bale. Can I call 'em or what?

No comments: