Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yes, yes yes. A post is coming soon. I haven't forgotten this dear blog, but also haven't had the energy. The good news is that I'm writing a lot on my projects. I think the lack of posts here is because I've really dedicated my time to finishing something off the grid, if you will...so I can have a finished piece of work. Anyone whose read this blog over the years...and I'm shocked at how many of you there are, know this pervasive theme in my life. That of finishing something. I have a lot of professional work...now it's time to finish something that's mine. Just mine. Sometimes, that means that I don't feel like looking at a computer screen for one minute longer or hear the typing of my fingers on the keyboard. I just want to let someone else do the thinking for a bit.

That, and work up to being physically able to do a back handspring again. A back flip would be icing on the cake...but baby steps.

No comments: