Wednesday, October 01, 2008

For those of you need a dose of adorable today, may I recommend this little gem. To those of you who helped Oliver, this is especially for you. I shot this of him in a state of complete contentedness. This is something that he does, which is grab a blanket or pillow with his mouth, then knead to his heart's content. Click play. I dare you not to say "awwww."



Oliver's really been making great progress. The hair on his belly is still growing back, but every week he extends a little more trust toward me. He was always a friendly cat, but set limits. Completely understandable from what he's been through. Now, as I was typing this post he jumped up on my lap. It's a huge show of trust considering that when he first came into the house he wouldn't stay on my lap if put there. At. All. I think he'd been through so much he was afraid to let me in, for fear of once again, another change or disappointment entering his life. Or, in the case of his last home, chaos, neglect and ignorance that led to him needing the operation.

It makes me so happy to see him so comfy and at home.

No comments: