Thursday, October 18, 2007

I can't sleep. It's 3:07 AM and I'm up on a work night. I got some semi-bad news today and I think that's why. Nothing life threatening, it's just that I'm going to once again, have to endure changes and disruptions. In a way, I was sort of prepared for it because of the thinking that I've been doing the last couple of weeks and I think in the long run it's going to be more of a good thing. Right now though, it sucks.

I'm drinking Amaretto to lull me into a false sleepiness. Luckily, it doesn't take much when I'm actively trying to take the edge off or get sleepy. What's irritating, is I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat during the day. It's when I should sleep is when I can't.

I'll elaborate more on the news, but just don't feel like it right now.

No comments: