Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sorry folks, I'm beat.

I know a post is way overdue, and especially to explain my cryptic last post. But, I'm operating on a sleep deficit that you can't imagine, not to mention physical exhaustion. I will be posting soon, but every time that I try to start I get tired and have to stop. I'm really that tired.

For those of you who wrote to me worried, please don't. You are too sweet. I went on a little adventure and just got back. And, it was great fun. Worth the fatigue that I'm experiencing now.

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 premiere

That's me at the Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest world premiere, press credentials around my neck. Shannon took the picture, which demostrates that I seriously need to practice the art of red carpet posing and smiling. Hopefully I won't end up on Go Fug Yourself as a Random Fug.

If you want, click on the photo to view it in larger format. More on the whole thing later. Bed is calling, no, cooing in my ear.

No comments: