Thursday, December 08, 2005

My lack of posting is due to the wind up before the holidays. So much to do, so little time. Things sneak up on you when you aren't looking.

I went to New York City last weekend and had a cold but fun time. Every time that I go back, I ask myself if I could ever live there again. I don't know. Right now, it would have to be one hell of a deal. And, I'm not really looking for one hell of a deal to be honest.

We went on the bus trip that we went on last year, and walked around SoHo, shopped, wore our shoes out and spent some money. I'd been a few times since then, and was acclimated to the pace and new skyline. On that post, linked above, about visiting Ground Zero on that trip, I've posted a picture of me on the perimeter. I made it as big as I could without offsetting the type too much, so that the background is visible.

We are expecting snow tonight, but I'll believe it when I see it. We got an inch last week, and it was beautiful outside my office window. Right now, it is bitterly cold outside. I'm comfortable by my space heater, but bed is calling.

No comments: