Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I just added a new blog to my links section. Flight Level 390 is a blog kept by Dave, a commercial airline pilot. Over the last year or so, he had emailed me a few times, telling me that he thought of posts I had written as he flew over cities that I'd mentioned in my blog and the story that I told that took place there. How freakin' cool is that? I discovered that he had his own blog when he linked to me, and have been enjoying it ever since. It's only fair that I share him with you.

I have a sister who is flight attendant for another major commercial airline and it's fun for me to read his perspective, being a captain. His fine, descriptive writing coupled with his profession puts you in the cockpit with him and to wherever his travels take him. It is just a great read. Not to mention, some really cool pictures and atmospheric phenomena taken at 39,000 feet. Make sure you read his archives.

Check him out, and sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight.

No comments: