Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I got this hilarious email from my friend regarding my open letter of admission to Colin Farrell. Name omitted to protect the guilty.

How foolish were you to deny the magnificence of an Irish male. How you should've already known their allure though, having an Irish male as your best friend who, indeed, has challenged other males in your honor in some pub or two after a couple of shots of sweet Irish whiskey, and who has shared many splendid evenings with you in perfect comedic hysterics, and who has always treated you with gentlemanly respect ( other than the time that I grabbed your ass and was as shocked as you were that I did...but such a firm, ripe ass it was... as hard as an apple actually ).

Long live the fantastic Irish male.


It's nice to have friends who are so understanding.

No comments: