Saturday, December 27, 2003

I want to thank all of you who wrote to tell me you liked my costume. I will be adding more pictures and will also put up a permanent link to the entry on the sidebar so it will be easily accessible. I understand some of the pics weren't opening at first, but they are all fixed now. I appreciate the emails letting me know, but wanted to share this one from Singapore that sent me off my chair with laughter. Name and email address removed.

dear anne,

i can't view lecherous legolas no matter whose computer i use!
is there somewhere else you could put the pictures? i saw could access the rest, except for the bow and quiver, which had the same problem.

i'm all bothered because I WANT TO SEE LECHEROUS LEGOLAS!

thanks,
xxxxx


Man, I love you people out there in blog land. You kill me.

No comments: